1. Waterproof. Solvent-free glue, zero water-absorption & click system over 4 sides keeps its complete watertightness.
2. Environmental protection. European standard, E1 rank.
3. Anti-slip. Special anti-skid design & nice elasticity increases its friction when walked on.
4. Easy installation. East-to-install for its click system and no use of glue, nails and special tools. Quick, clean & safe.
5. Easy-to-clean. Clean it by water and detergent directly.
6. Good feeling . It is much warmer than ceramic tile, especially very comfortable in winter.
7. Wear-resistant. Abrasion resistance is better than AC5 (>300,000r).
8. Sound-absorption. Its hollowed structure reduces the noise greatly.
9. Radiant heating is possible. It has nice thermal conductivity.
10. Other featrues: mold proofing, worm-preventing, anti-corrosion, high temperation resistance, high-precision click system, etc.
About the quality of the plastic flooring:
As the saying goes, "a price points a points goods", plastic flooring due to the price also is different, the quality is also different.
Plastic flooring problems most often are: broken, trachoma, bubbles, granular, swatches, etc. High-grade plastic flooring won't appear any problems, the lower class (prices). The greater the risk of problems Beheaded generally appeared in the middle and low end of the plastic flooring, a probability of 2% ~ 3% (rare); Frosted types for granular appeared trachoma belongs to the normal phenomenon, but the glossy plastic flooring trachoma is quality problems; Granule a roll normally occurs about 1 to 3 is beyond the scope of acceptance. Spots appeared in the low-grade plastic flooring, only a chance is 3% ~ 5% is all plastic flooring manufacturer will appear these problems, not our factory products. Our factory experience, general frosted plastic flooring has appeared trachoma and other two or three granule, a break after the calculation does not affect the use.